Thursday, March 22, 2007
Hair cuts anybody!
The other day as Cham went off to work he asked for his head shaving kit so when he got to work his nurse could cut his hair for him. Well it had been about half an hour after Cham had left for work and me and Teagan were playing a game on the computer, and Arowyn was in her bedroom being very, very quiet. Well Teagan decides to go see what Arowyn's up to and then I hear a door close followed by hysterical screaming and banging on the door by Teagan. I figure it's probably no big deal but I had better go check on what they're up to. So when I walk in to Arowyn's room this is what I see. Arowyn is sitting on the bed with the cat next to her with the shaving kit spread out all over the bed but with the scissors in her hand saying "good kitty" snip, snip "pretty kitty." The half crazed look in her eye is probably what had Teagan freaking out so bad because he knew that he was probably her next victim. Then I look down at the bedspread at all the white hair thinking great this is going to fun to clean up. That's when I notice that there is more than just white hair on the bedspread but also blond hair. I look at her hair and realize she had been trimming her own hair as well and when I touch her head to try to get a better look at what she had done small clumps off hair start to fall off of her head. At least in the end neither of them needed new haircuts. She fortunately only layered both her and the cats hair and the end result defiantly could of been worse. It's a good thing I had put safety covers on all her outlets or I'm sure she would have plugged in the electric razor and then they'd all be bald. Is it no wonder that with these kinds of things being an everyday occurrence in our house that I'm graying faster than my mother did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment